Saturday, February 21, 2009








These are my contributions to Catholic Charities for the month of February using coupons with sales and rebates. There is a case of Hormel canned chili hiding under the Reynolds Wrap. =)
I estimate I spent under $3 for everything (excluding tax).

I will continue to post pictures throughout the year. I would invite you to send pictures of your donations to my email address by clicking on "view my complete profile" at the bottom of the green sidebar. With your permission I would be happy to post your donations for others to see.

If you're a St. Francis of Assisi parishioner collection boxes are set up year-round in both Clare Hall walkway and our SFA front walkway in the wooden cabinet marked "Food and Drugstore Items". On a regular basis members of our Charities Committee pick up donated items and deliver them to Catholic Charities.

If your church does not have a collection box for charity please know you can bring donations to 532 N. Broadway St. between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on weekdays. For special arrangements of larger donations, please call Nicole Lloyd at (316) 264-8344, ext. 221.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner