Saturday, January 3, 2009



My donations to Catholic Charities today using coupons and Register Rewards. I paid only for the tax on these items.


I will continue to post pictures throughout the year of my personal contributions to Catholic Charities. I would invite you to send me pictures of your donations to my email address by clicking on "View my complete profile" at the bottom of the green sidebar. With your permission I would be happy to post your pictures in my blog for others to see.

If you're a St. Francis of Assisi parishioner collection boxes are set up year-round in both Clare Hall walkway and our SFA front walkway in the wooden cabinet marked "Food and Drugstore Items". On a regular basis members of our Charities Committee pick up donated items and deliver them to Catholic Charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner