Sunday, January 18, 2009



JOHNSON'S® BUDDIES™ Easy-grip Sudzing Bar is one slick invention and now FREE at Dillons!

Kids love this soap. It's fruity smelling and wrapped in a pouch that keeps it from slipping out of their hands. Plus the soap lasts forever.

1 - Print a $3/3 online coupon here for J&J.

2 - Buy 3 J&J products with coupon (Buddy Bars are going to be FREE). I found these in the diaper aisle next to the baby wash at my Dillons store.

3 - At checkout the catalina machine prints out a $3 off coupon on your next (3) J&J products.

4 - Rinse and repeat. =)

Hey, who said Johnson's Buddies is just for kids, anyway??!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link to the printable J&J coupon... As well as the heads up for a great stock up item. I always look forward to reading your new blog posts... Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Thank You... I can always depend on your blog to point me in the right direction! I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner